Thursday, December 1, 2011

Local and Handmade

In the spirit of supporting local and handmade and to support my hobby, come see Ms. Melis and myself at the Uptown Village Market December 2 and 3rd in the Bixby Knolls neighborhood of Long Beach. 
Will I have new stuff?  Of course!  Just last night I made my first bowl of ramen out of clay and I made a realistic looking mushroom. Here is a sneak peek of what you you might see:






Where will you find me?  Booth #18!






Info:
Friday December 2, 2011 5pm-10pm. 
Saturday December 3, 2011 10am-4pm

The Uptown Village Market will be held at 4321 Atlantic Ave., in Bixby Knolls, in Long Beach, in the Expo Arts Center. It’s conveniently located near the Long Beach airport off the 405 Frwy and Atlantic Ave. The Expo Arts Center offers plenty of off-street parking in a walking-friendly environment. 

The Uptown Village Market will be held Friday, Dec. 2, and Saturday, Dec. 3 in Long Beach. Opening night will be held in conjunction with the popular First Fridays art walk event, a night of art, music and food, which regularly draws a crowd of over 1000 participants to the lively Bixby Knolls area of Long Beach. Expect an environment that will be both artful and surprising.

2 comments: